WHAT AND HOW DOES DIGITAL MARKETING?
‘Digital marketing’ is marketing that is based on the electronic device and conveys the promotional message of the product to the consumer. Digital marketing is performed typically on mobile, tablet, computer, and laptop. And it has many forms like online video, SEO (search engine optimization), display ads, and social media posts. e.t.c. There is some similarity between ‘digital marketing’ and ‘traditional marketing’ like magazine ads, direct mail, etc.
There is a total of approximately 5 billion internet users as of 2021. 410 million jumps from 2020. That means offline sales are not only the strategy for pushing sales. That means it’s a great opportunity to take advantage of building a brand, growing the brand, and increasing sales by performing digital strategy(digital ads, social medial ads, online video).
Today digital marketing is very important for knowing the right customer. And grow sales.
WHAT IS DIGITAL MARKETING?
Digital marketing is also called online marketing, it is the marketing strategy performed by the marketing expert for the promotion of brands to connect with the right consumer through the internet or any other digital communication.
When marketing is included with digital communication it is called digital marketing.
WHAT IS INBOUND MARKETING?
Inbound marketing is that part of marketing where valuable content aligns with the need of the targeted audience, and solves their problem for a long-term relationship.
In inbound marketing, you provide solutions to your customer that are all about inbound marketing. And there are some types that are used to provide solutions to customers that’s our blog posts, videos, social media, slides, and news articles. e-mail, online content. E.T.C.
DIGITAL MARKETING VS INBOUND MARKETING
Digital marketing and inbound marketing are similar in many ways. There are some types of digital marketing that are the same as inbound marketing, like videos, email, E.T.C. But the motto is the same for that marketing and that is getting the attention of the customer for promoting the product.
Digital marketing is marketing where brands can use multiple or single platforms for promoting their product.
For example- a brand can use only social media ads for promoting their product while ignoring the other platforms.
But inbound marketing is a holistic concept. Here first of all choose a goal first and then look at which methods are can help to solve the problem.
For example- if anyone wants to boost website traffic then he/she will be focused on SEO, developing content, E.T.C.
Digital marketing and inbound marketing work best together. If you want to get success in your business then implement these 2 strategies together.
WHY DIGITAL MARKETING IS IMPORTANT?
From research, it is found that there are a total of 5 billion internet users in 2022 globally. So if you want to grow your business so this is a great opportunity with a huge targeted audience (internet users). You can promote your product online through digital marketing.
B2B DIGITAL MARKETING
Business 2 business digital marketing is generally between business-to-business deals using digital marketing.
That kind of funnel grows with logical, evidence. And creating this kind of funnel need more than 1 person.
B2C DIGITAL MARKETING
Business 2 customer marketing generally deals between business-to-customer deals using digital marketing
That kind of marketing funnels grows emotionally, and 1 person is sufficient for that kind of marketing.
TYPES OF DIGITAL MARKETING
Types of digital marketing-
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Pay per click
- Social media marketing
- Content marketing
- Email marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Marketing and affiliate marketing
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION (SEO)
SEO is the marketing tool that is used to make content more attractive to the search engine.
Google’s algorithm decides how relevant your page is to the keywords that users are searching for in their solution. And also how the content is effective for the user.
When SEO is done properly it will boost organic traffic on your page in free of cost.
- Huge organic traffic free of cost.
- It is more effective than traditional marketing.
- It’s fully based on content and keywords.
- It works with google’s algorithm so if google changes its algorithm then it’s can be less effective.
- Seo is time taking operation.
PAY PER CLICK
Pay-per-click or search engine marketing is the paid advertisement that appears on the search engine resulting pages (SERP). The cost of that kind of ad depends on how many times click on the ads.
When anyone clicks on the “ad” it will go to that website which website is using pay-per-click.
- It will give you huge traffic on your page.
- It will take very less time to gather traffic.
- It is very useful for ranking quickly.
- It’s not a free tool, it’s burning money for gathering traffic.
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
It is the part of digital marketing, when social media is used for marketing then it’s called social media marketing. In this marketing companies make an “ad” from an “ad” production house for the targeted customer, or get new customers.
This kind of marketing is run by a company when the company is going to launch a new product, give any discount for the particular product, for any event, to boost the sell, E.T.C.
- It can boost the sales of the company.
- It can give new customers to the company.
- It makes brand visibility.
- Get targeted customers.
- It can give the company a good turnover.
- It’s not a free tool, it’s using the money for promoting the company.
- You have to introduce high-quality content for the attention of customers.
It’s a strategic marketing tool, here attractive, relevant, and valuable content is created for targeting the customer or increasing sales.
- This is a cost-saving marketing idea.
- You can get brand popularity in few time.
- Increasing the sale.
- Included market survey and market research.
E-mail marketing is the part of digital marketing where you send emails on behalf of your company to the customer related to the discount, new offers, new product launches, and seminar related. It is used to boost the sell, recall the old customer, and engage the new customer.
- E-mail forces the customer to take some action until it’s read delete, or archived.
- It attracts customers with its attractive email template.
- It’s not a free tool, so beginners can’t afford it.
- Spam (If your email is going to the customer spam folder then your email is showing on the spam folder it’s showing on inbox folder)
When customers are targeted through their smartphones, and tablets via websites, email, sms, MMS, and mobile application to generate traffic it’s called mobile marketing.
- You can provide the best services like personalized information, reminders, ideas, and E.T.C. through mobile marketing.
- Easy to reach the customer.
- Based on market research.
When affiliates receive a commission from the merchant for signup, sale, or visit the site that is called affiliate marketing.
Example- ‘A’ is the person who is a merchant, ‘B’ is the person who is an affiliate, and ‘C’ is the customer.
Now, ‘A’ will pay a commission to ‘B’, when ‘B’ will successfully complete the task on behalf of ‘A’.
- Affiliate marketing is going to be popular nowadays so, that is a great way to increase your business with this.
- Here you have to pay money after the sales.
- There is uncertainty.
- Need patience and hard work.